Suffering from enlarged thyroid, have symptoms of Graves disease. High serum TSH levels and free T3 and T4. On cipralex and diazepam for anxiety. Advice?

I have many syomtoms of thyrooid disorder and have done on and off for years its runs in my family and i have an enlarged thyroid, my doctor keeps taking blood tests which are coming back normal, but are creeping up on serum tsh level and free t4 and t3 many of my sypmtoms are more towards graves desiese, im booked in for a scan and to see a specialist but not till nov, my anxiety is so high im on cipralex 20mg and diazepam 20mg per day i have the iplant and am wondering if that could effect my test results
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012