Suffering from endometrial cancer. Pain in abdomen and urination short up. Relief from pain and reduce urination frequency?

My mother is suffering from endometrial cancer . Her creatinine in dec2012 was 1 and now on 16feb13 it is 2.07. Could giving her combiflam aggravated her creatinine? She has moderate hydropherosis. In the last 6 days her urination has short up to onc eevery 2 hrs. What could be the cause for the urination. Also her pain in the abdominal AND pelvic region.She is on endace 40mg four times a day since mid dec2012. The spread is to her lungs and spleen(mildly) and contained since its detection in Dec2012. What should I do to relieve her pain and reduce urination frequency. Please advice.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013