Suffering from elbow pain. Is it because of over usage of computer keyboard ?

Hi, I am 27 year old , I have been suffering because of the mild Elbow pain for last 2 years . I am a soft ware engineer by proffession. I am not sure why this could have happened because of over usage of computer keyborad or for lifting some waits. previously it was for both the elbows and toe middle bone . now its only to the Right Elbow I have got fed up seeing orthopedicians . one doctor has taken Xray and given 8-9 pills a day .. when I have changed the doctor . He asked me to go through some blood tests which came very normal. he asked me to take some mild pain killers there after , but it was of no use .. he just kept changing the pain killers but nothing came out. Finally I stoped seeing doctors and started to live with the pain. I am not sure who treats with this kinda of disease .. I suspect it may be something like .. Tennis elbow , Golfers elbow or orthitis ..but i dont have any swelling .. for some relive intially I have tried massaging with some oils and some Iceing and Resting & wearing elbow gaurds . but it was just temporary relive .. I didn t have any .. i need some permanaent solution So Please advice which Doctor i have to see to get rid of this Please suggest me some good solution for this
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011