Suffering from eczema. Feeling itchy and red spot on knee muscles. Have infection on upper thigh. Concerned

Hi.. i am 30 year old. I have skin problem called eczema from 10 years, earlier it was appearing on elbow joint and knee joints, after some medication it is eliminated from knee joints and on elbow joint it is reduced to nothing. Sometimes i am feeling itching and red small spot at my thighs, lower and upper knee muscles. I am using clobetasol propionate and sicicylic acid oinment , it gives me temporarely relieaf. from last 6 months I am having infection at upper thigh near pubic , the skin become black and rough, sometimes it tears . I can see the upper skin get dead and become white, i can remove the skin small patches by hand. I am using same oinment on it... but no improvment. i am confuse whether it is eczema or any other skin infection. Please let me know the solution? Regards, Bharat
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012