Suffering from ear problem, sore to touch, not able to hear properly. Looking for treatment

Hi, ive suffered ear problems for years and i do not see doctors in relation to as I cannot touch the walls of my ears as one in particular too sore. When young doc hurt me severly looking in that ear and i put up with pain since 30 yrs later my hearing very bad but ear giving me a bad time. I work with children i cant hear door bell so I use a doorbell that lights up in classroom or anyone not speaking directly in front of me i cannot hear. No ear wax but can be damp but I blame showering for this. Recently I have severe pain on bone on side of face by ear and cannot eat as cannot open my mouth wide enough for fork. I cry when I yawn ..
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012