Suffering from ear pain with conductive hearing loss and otosclerosis

I m 17 and for the pass 5 years I have been having a sharp stabbing pain on parts of my head. I immediately touch the spot and I feel a dent, and later (like the next day) the dent is gone. I also am having sharp pains deep in my ear and then there is some liquid in my ear. I went to the doc and they said that they don t know about the pain in my head and that the dents feel normal. The said I have no sign of infection in my ear. They gave me a hearing test and said I have conductive hearing loss and diagnosed me with otosclerosis . Then they said they wanted to take out tonsils because it would make my ears feel better. The pains only last a few seconds. I am starting to get this contracting pain everywhere on my body. Especially my neck. And now a twitching is happening everywhere. My check, eyelids , arms... Everywhere! I can t handle it. And now my throat hurts way more than before my tonsils were taken out and it s been 6 months.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011