Suffering from ear infection and neck swollen in the infected area. Prescribed antibiotics. Remedy?

I recently have taken my ear stretchers out... They were a 30mm and now they are out completely..after a night without them both in one of my ears has became infected I think as its weeping and inflamed. I am also worried about this because my neck has swollen up on the left side of my face.... The same side as the infected hole In My ear. I've been to the doctors and I'm on antibiotics but nothing is happening???
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013