Suffering from ear infection. Taken oflox, ciprofloxacine, wound in head, neck. Treatment?

hello doctor my XXXXX actually i had infection in my ear so i had taken Oflox 500mg, but at the time to take the Oflox i didn t know how to take so i took eregularly, and by mistake i took 15 days after that i took ciprofloxacine 500mg, so after taken all these medicine, i m getting wound in my head and neck so finally i want to know, why these wound is happening and what is the cure please suggests something
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012