Suffering from dysplasia, adenocarcinoma. Colposcopy, biopsy done. Hysterectomy recommended. Treatment options?

My pap showed moderate dysplegia last Sept (I always had regular paps). In February I had colposcopy and biopsy done - results moderate to severe dysplegia. In May I had leep done, dr. sais it was only mild dysplegia and she would see me in 6 months. 2 month after she send me a letter saying that leep results showed moderate to severe dysplegia and also sometging called adenocarcinoma in situ so she wants to do another colposcopy in month. She says in letter also that often they recomend hystorectomy as treatment. I don t want to have hystorectomy. What are my options?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012