Suffering from dyslipidemia. Taken fenofibrate and atorvastatin. Raised creatinine and SGPT level. Taking maxepa. What to do?

I (Age 37, Male) suffer from dyslipidaemia(specifically LDL Cholesterol & Triglyceride ) from 2003. Fenofibrate raised my Serum creatinine to 1.5. Atorvastatin raised my SGPT to 60 with muscle cramps . But both the drugs did control dyslipidaemia. Now Maxepa twice daily for 6 months raised the SGPT to 80 with no effect on dyslipidaemia(LDL-138 & Triglceride 293). What to do?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012