Suffering from dysentry and vomitting. Taken norfloxin, septran IBD, Rabicer D bifilac with ciprafloxin 200mg injection. Stool examined. What should i eat to regain strength and is it right treatment?

I was suffering from dysentry and vomitting. This was a relapse after three days on completion of 5 day course of Norfloxin for dysentry. I visited a doctor and he prescribed septran IBD for 3days, ciprafloxin 200mg injection and Rabicer D ( Rabiprazole & Dompendone) & Bifilac (Lactolus) 1BDS for 5 days. I had fluid / semi fluid stool for first three days and on fourth day semi solid laterine. I am finishing fifth day today. Firstly __ Is the treatment alright and what should I eat to regain strength as I am feeling weak.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012