Suffering from dryness in skin, cracking in foot and Eczema. Boils all over face. Solution?

I m a 20yrs old since my childhood im experiencing so many skin problem which include; 1.blacking of the face with frequent eczema 2.cracking of the foot and finger in the cold season which is very painfull 3.dryness of the skin during cold season 4.boils all over the face .but my body is very quit clear and normal the major problem is the blackness of the face with boils. please doctor help me, asist me save my life from this life threatning situation i have suffered very well with those my conditions i need your asistance if it s not possible to replay me now here is my email adress: Quatalo
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013