Suffering from dry cough, loss of sleep. Taking calvepen. History of asthma. Related symptoms?

Hi. Three days ago I have been prescribed Calvepen 666mg (four tablets daily for five days). I have been only taking them for two days but instead of feeling better my symptoms have gotten worse. For example the previously occassional dry cough intensified where now it seems as if I cannot lie down without coughing thus losing sleep. I am an asthmatic and was wandering whether that had something to do with it. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013