Suffering from dry cough and wheezing. Treated with steroid inhalers, mondeslor, steroids. Phlegm does not come out. Done HR CT scan, nebulisation, homeopathic treatment. Cure?
I have been suffering from dry cough and wheezing for the past 5 months. I have been treated with steriod inhalers, mondeslor, steriods. I have no relief. The phlegm just does not come out. I have also got the HR Ct scan done and it is normal. I have also done nebulisation. I am also taking homeopathy but no relief. Please doctor Madni can you help. Narmada
For your problem Ayurveda medicines will be useful to you.
start these medication.. and avoid all another medication which not helping you..
1. Somasav 10 ml twice a day with warm water mixing in it
2. Sitopaladi churna 1 gram + abhrak bhasma 250 mg - with honey thrice a day
3. Syrup WHoopin (Sandu) 10 ml twice a day
4. Yashtimadhu ghan vati ( suck it 4-6 tablets a day)
5. Swas-kas chintanmani ras 1 tab once a day
avoid ice and chilled water and foods stored in refrigerator
take warm milk adding turmeric in it for twice a day
keep gargle of warm water adding salt and turmeric in it .. 5-6 times a day