Suffering from dry cough and wheezing. Treated with steroid inhalers, mondeslor, steroids. Phlegm does not come out. Done HR CT scan, nebulisation, homeopathic treatment. Cure?

I have been suffering from dry cough and wheezing for the past 5 months. I have been treated with steriod inhalers, mondeslor, steriods. I have no relief. The phlegm just does not come out. I have also got the HR Ct scan done and it is normal. I have also done nebulisation. I am also taking homeopathy but no relief. Please doctor Madni can you help. Narmada
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012