Suffering from dizziness, headaches and pain in the ear. symptoms started after a D&C and tubal ligation. Have swollen thyroid. What is your suggestion?

Hello. I have been suffering with dizzines for the last two months. However as time passed i started having headaches and ear aches, light and noise sensitivity and watery eyes. I have seen my family doctor and an ent . What could this be. I do know that all these symptoms started right after i had a d and c and a tubal ligation . However my doctor says that doesnt have anything to do with my symptoms. My thyroid was checked and was swollen. And blood test revealed a slight decrease in hormone. Please help!!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013