Suffering from dizziness and headaches with severe back pain

i have no idea what is wrong with me but ive done some looking around maybe my kidney? im 17 and im not super athletic but over the past few months ive been having issues with dizzyness and headaches then my lower right side n small of my back started hurting i thought it was in the muscle but its getting worse each day and as emmbaressing as it sounds last night while i was sleeping i think (i only say think cuz i have a puppy who has yet to be potty trained who sleeps with me..also im just hoping it was the puppy since i am way too old to be having these problems) i wet my bed and even as a child i wasnt a bed wetter. im scared and i hope someone knows whats wrong
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011