Suffering from dizziness. Had sinus infection and anxiety attack

29 year old female. Good Health but am an Anxiety Sufferer. 2 weeks ago I was diagnosed with a pretty bad sinus infection. I took my 3 day Z-Pack I was given and my bad headaches went away pretty quickly. For about the last week several times a day I kind of feel wobbly or dizzy. Not like Im gonna pass out or anything but slightly dizzy. This is very annoying to me. Ive also got the snuffy nose and the past nasal drip and runny nose. But ive noticed that when I yawn sometimes my ears will clog or unclog. So I wondered if my sinuses or something else could be causing the mild dizzy moments I have. What could this be? And what can I do to stop this annoying feeling.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011