Suffering from distended external jugular vein and pressure in the collar. CT scan, doppler and ECG normal. Any help?

Hi...just trying this on the off-chance I get a new perspective. 3 months ago I awoke with a distended external jugular vein (right side)...& a feeling of pressure in it as if my collar is too tight. I now have unusually distended veins in both hands & wrists & feeling of pressure there... Have a a doppler on neck which was ok... ecg also ok & a CT scan of neck & chest again showing no abnormalities. I m 45..generally fit & healthy..non smoker or drinker....any ideas as to the cause?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013