Suffering from digestion problem, cramping toe, weakness, fever and depression. Should I meet holistic doctor?

I have had some sort of bug for over 2 months. Symptoms: Toes cramping badly, digestion problems, some weakness, some chills, very low grade fever , depression . It comes and goes. Went to urgent care and regular doctor, can t find anything wrong. I am normally a healthy active 64 year old, no drinking or smoking problems. I have heard of several others with this same strange malady. Will be seeing a holistic doctor.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012