Suffering from diarrhoea and abdominal pain, taken Laxatives and prune juice. Is it impaction?

I ve had constipation for a week now. I ve taken some laxatives like Milk of Magnesia and prune juice and such, and i ll have a dirrahrea bowel movement after some pretty bad abdominal pain (probably built up gas), but then it still feels like there s something stuck up in there. I tried eating a lot more fiber and water, but that didn t help. I figure it might be a fecal impaction or something along those lines. So I tried an enema (which felt like it might have moved some of the obstruction down a little), glycerin suppository, and even trying to reach up in there to remove it myself (though I didn t feel anything, so i wonder if the obstruction is too far up for me to reach), but with no luck. Now it feels like the hole of the anus is pulsating a little bit. IS it an impaction? What s going on? What do I do? Should I take a stool softener or will that make it worse? I would go to the doctor but it s a Saturday and I have to wait until Monday before I can go in.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013