Suffering from diarrhea, stomach cramps and foamy stools. Weight loss. History of breast cancer, antiphospholipid syndrome and cardiomyopathy

I have a complicated medical history. Primary Antiphospholipid Syndrome , Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy & in October 2011, I was doagnosed with Breast cancer . I am 38 years old & for the past 4-6 weeks I have been suffering from diarrhoea & on occasions,stomach cramps. More recently I get the urgent urge to pass a stool but I have been only passing white foam? I have also started to lose weight. Please help as the meds my Dr gave me (for IBS ) are not working.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012