Suffering from diarrhea. Given Norflox+Tinidazole, clotrimazole, Metronidazole Syrup, ORS. Also Ayurvedic and homeopathic medicine. Cure?

my 8 month baby is suffering from diarrhea since last 21 days.
She doesn't digest milk, as and when we give milk to her, suddenly loose motion starts.
It may be that there is teething problem but we have given all such medicine which is required in diarrhea but could not get sucess . i.e
Alopathic Medicine =
(Norflox+Tinidazole sysrup) , Woodwords Gripe Water, clotrimazole syrup, Metronidazole Syrup, ORS Liquid Water,

Ayrvedic Medicine =
Divya Gangadhar Churna

Homeopathic Medicine =
Calcarea Phos Tab
but couldn't sucess .
can you help me
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013