Suffering from diabetics. Acute pain in lower abdomen, bloated stomach, fingers numb. Is it due to diabetics?

I have been suffering from diabeties for the past 1 year now. I have been on a medication for some time. I was on galvus met and pios. I also have a grade 2 fatty lever. Recently, I had developed a accute pain on the right side lower abdomen . Also I have a bloated stomach for quite some time. From today morning, I have a numb finger on the left hand . I can feel the sensation but there is a numbness in the left little finger and the ring finger. Kindly advise.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013