Suffering from diabetes, obesity, high blood sugar, glaucoma. Is it Cushing s Syndrome ?

Am a juvenile diabetic for the past 13 years. Am doubting now that I had this because of prolonged use of cartico steroids like betnosol for treating my asthma . since the onset of diabetes, i dont have asthma any more. My face is a real round and puffy and am having centripetal obesity in my stomach alone. am i having Cushing s Syndrome due to higher cartisol levels? But it seems like the symptoms of Cushing s syndrome is very analgous to diabetes like polyuria , polydypsia, high blood sugar levels( insulin resistance ), glaucoma(sorbitol deposits in eye lenses). whenever my sugar levels are fluctuating, am getting a throbbing pain in the occipital region of my back head just above my neck.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011