Suffering from diabetes, hyperthyroidism, urine infection. Feeling tired , fever and diagnosed with typhoid. What are your suggestions on this?

hello... I am yash shukla, my father Mr. Mahesh Shukla , age 50, he is diabetic patient and hyper thyroid patient.. he also got attacked by urine infection ( pus cells).. and was hospitalised for 8 days ..and recently he is at home was feeling very tired...then 8 days after discharge from hospital he got fever 104f and yesterday(15/6/2012) in a pathology report .. he was diagoni..sed typhoid ... well he has taken all the medicine which was consulted by the local doctor .. well from yesterday he is feeling well.. and he is able to take some food right now.. i want your valuable suggestions.... jabalpur madhya pradesh, india
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012