Suffering from diabetes, hyopthyroidism, hiatus hernia and lumbar back injury. Have itchy spots on labia. Worrisome

I have tiny white spots developing in the labia . They are all separate and not connected to my skin. I shower and clean the area night and day. Although it takes a while they still come back. I have used Caneston supositeries for three days but it was still there. I am 66 and have diabetes, hyopthyroidism, hiatus hernia and lumbar back injury to be operated on. Also the last scan showed what appears to be a cyst where my left ovary used to be. I had a hysterectomy at 29. I have read that the diabetes and thyroid may be a factor and I wonder if the cyst may also have something to do with this. It is itchy sometimes. It has only started over the past few weeks.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012