Suffering from diabetes, high sugar levels. Taking galvus, trivolib. Suggestions to control diabetes?

Dear Doctor, I am 57 years 0ld & having type 2 diabetes from 3.5years and as per advice of the doctor i am taking Trivolib 2 tabs twice daily after breakfast & Dinner and one Galvus 50 mg after lunch from past 120 days but my sugar is not under control. Yesterday i have checked my sugar and the result is FBS 158mg & PPBS 288mg, kindly advice the action should be taken to bring down my sugar leval.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013