Suffering from diabetes, hepatomegaly with fatty infiltration. Taking glimpride and metformin. Cure?

I am diabetic with last 10 years. taking walaphage gp2 (glimpride 2g+metformin500mg) in morning before breakfast. generally my blood sugar very from 115 to 126 fasting & 160 to 175 pp.Some time I note that the tablet come out as it is with stool in afternoon. Is it the normal ?Iamnot taking potatos,any type of nonveg, alchohal, no smoking . In my ultrasound report says Hepatomegaly with grade 2 fatty infiltration. what is this. Is it harmful. How can I cure it. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012