Suffering from diabetes, frequent urination. Prescribed urimax. Urine test showed high creatinine, urea. Cure?

Sir, My age is 25 and i am having Sugar for past 6 months, now my problem is i am having fluent urine pass almost once per hour but in night it is normal, i consult doctor and i took all the test in that they told that creatinine level is 1.6 and urea is 35.3 , i took scan also they told there is no problem kidney , and doctor gave me tablet(urimax 0.4mg) for decrees the creatinine ,but still i am having fluent urine pass once per hour, what can i do? note: hba1c is normal 5.9
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013