Suffering from diabetes for long. Taking becozil, calciam,thyronorm, ecospirin. Any side effect?

hi sir good afternoon, sice from 20 years I am suffering diadetice. in 2010 I got nueropathy too. from 2005 onwards I am taking nuerobion injection frequently, along with insulin I am taking becozil, calciam,thyronorm, ecospirin gold rabex, best beta etc. now my question is that taking neurobion injection freqently is affect any side effect r not. my mail id is YYYY@YYYY whenever I take the injection it is nice feeling and I get relaxed
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013