Suffering from diabetes, asthma, blood pressure. Having recurrent fever, nausea. Taking medicines of tuberclosis. Solution?

my mother is suffering from diabeties, asthma , blood pressure she is 67 years old since 4 months she is getting fever dr has checked and done all her tests they appear to be normal but dr has done ex ray and says that there are some effect of tuberclosis in lungshe has started medicines of tuberclosis my mother is taking all as per dr instruction but my question to you is that she has lost her weight, she feels like vommiting,she gets fever again and again Kindly suggest me the solution to my problem
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013