Suffering from diabetes and hypertension. On gemer, matocard and plybion. High blood sugar values despite taking these medications. Are these right medications?

hi i am 68 years old i have diabetes from last 4 years also i have BP , i am using currently medicines as follows : Gemer PL 2 (Two times a day , each one after meal) Ecosprin AV75 Matocard xl 50 plybion CZS My Todays Sugar report as follows: Fasting :149 PP : 266 Wether the said medicines is right or their been any suggestion for any improvement as if medicines get lesser i.e. i depends lesser on medicines. Also i earlier taken trigliminsave but replace with gemer pl 2 by my doctor. Is this good. Please provide advice and give some suggestions for improvement.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012