Suffering from diabetes and blood pressure.Taking blisto 1MF, mopaday, diabetone, nicardia. Complaining an inflammation in both feet. What could be the cause?

hello, i ashutosh prasad,an associate professor residing in patna ,age 65 yrs, suffering from diabetes and blood pressure taking medication blisto 1 MF 1tab daily, mopaday 1tab daily fter meal and diabatone 1tab daily and nicardia 20 1tab mor. nd 1 tab in evening .taking these medicines from 1st of june 2012 .complaining an inflammation in both feet .so what may be the reason behind this.taking treatment from dr. achal sinha in patna,bihar.a heart specialist and diabetologist ,retrd. professor.pmch,patna.please give me the accurate reason and solution.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012