Suffering from diabetes, Please give your suggestion what should I do ?

My sister is 26 years old. six months before we came to know that she is suffering from diabetic diseases checking her blood sugar. Her fasting was around 13 and random was around 18 then. we consult with a doctor and taking medicine as per his suggestion. She is taking- Amaryl 3.0 (2 tablet per day) and Metfo (2 tablet per day) but blood sugar still moving fasting 6 to 7 and random is 9.5 to 11.5. Please give us suggestion what should we do now considering her age.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Dec 2010