Suffering from diabetes. Have dizziness, nausea, diarrhea and headaches. Taking metformin, levemir and januvia

I am a 42 year old woman, 216 lbs and have type 2 diabetes . I take Levemir , 140 units/day, Metphorman, 1000 mg/2 times per day, and Januvia, not sure of the amounts right now. I am sick often, dizzy, nauseous, diarrhea , headaches. My fasting blood sugars are averaging 115 so things are looking good there. I just want to know if my diabetes is causing the illnesses or the medications or what? I m also a full time college student. my email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012