Suffering from depression, suicide attempt by overdose of liver medications. Suffering from pain in the knees and hip. Advice?

Hello, A neighbour, a 30 year old male is suffering from depression and 2 weeks ago attempted suicide by taking an overdose using a variety of medications that he found in his home. He was discovered and hospitalised and treated. I know that he received medication to protect his liver . My question is 2 weeks later he is suffering severe pain in his knees and hips,and can only walk slowly. Is this related to the depression/overdose? What is causing this? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012