Suffering from depression, sleeping problem. Prescribed clonazepam. Correct medication?

good evening , sir i am sahil and my mother is suffering from depression . but now approx everything is fine except my mother doesnt get full sleep. means she is suffering from sleeping problem and here doctor suggested ( clonazepam tablets ) 0.5 mg in the morning and 1 mg in the nights. i want to know that is this is right medication or not? and what is the best treatment for this .. i shall be very thankfull to you.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013