Suffering from depression, on Modafinil, cehst discomfort, rapid heart beat. Is it safe ?

IS USING MODAFINIL FOR YEARS together IS SAFE? ITS LONG TERM SAFETY WHAT? LONG TERM ADVERSE EFFECTS? ANY OTHER ALTERNATIVES ? WHAT ARE THE ADVERSE CARDIAC EFFECTS? INTENSE FATIGUE , EXCESSIVE SLEEPINESS, LETHARGY I AM SUFFERING FROM. suffering from GAD , DEPRESSION since 8-9 years and on anti-depressants & some benzos. venlor xr 75mg/day taking and modafinil 100 mg/day taking. but feeling some discomfort in chest and rapid heart beat,iriitability.; what is the alternative?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012