Suffering from depression, having suicidal thoughts, unable to talk to anyone. Treatment?

Well i think i need help like proper help, im 16 and have been suffering with what i think is depression for 2 months now and its bad and its got to a point where i have suicidal thoughts but the thing is i cant under any circumstances have any member of my family find out, no way! Id rather die then have them no. I self harm and stuff and ye i spoke to my friend about it and she really wants me to go see someone about it but i dont no what to do, im not 16 yet i will be august 9th, then i will go see someone. She spoke about a thing called camhs or something that is good but i dont no how to go about it.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012