Suffering from depression fter breakup, hard to concentrate, can't understand simple things. What to do?

HI I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION FOR 8 MONTHS NOW. BUT I STILL DONT BELIEVE THIS IS REAL. I HAD A HORRIBLE BREAKUP WITH MY BF. SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN IN SHOCK FOR ABOUT 3 DAYS UNTIL WE SPOKE OF IT. AFTER THAT TRUTHS HAVE BEEN REVEALING ABOUT HIS LIES. HIS ALSO ACCUSED ME OF BEING A BAD PERSON AND BREAKING MY OWN HOME. I GUESS I COULDNT HANDLE IT. I HAVE BEEN FEELING A MIXTURE OF FEELING: GUILT THAT MAYBE I AM A BAD PERSON AND MAYBE I RUINED MY OWN LIFE AND RELATIONSHIP, ANGER, SADNESS, RECALLING ALL THE GOOD THINGS N BAD FROM THE START OF OUR RELATIONSHIP TILL THE END. THE HORRIBLE THINGS HE SAID JUST PLAYS IN MY HEAD OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE. I AM BREATHLESS AND ABSOLUTELY DRAINED AND HAVE TO SLEEP. I GET DISTURBING DREAMS, LIKE SEEING THE WORLD OF FIRE OR HIM APOLOGIZING. I GET PANIKY WHEN I HEAR ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIS MARRIAGE OR HIS PERSONAL LIFE. IS THIS ALL REALLY DEPRESSION? AM I REALLY SUFFERING FROM ALL THIS CRAZY DISORDERS? I HAVE SUCH HOPELESS VIEW ON LIFE NOW AND CANT GET MYSELF OUT OF IT. LATELY I CANT STOP SLEEPING. I AM ALWAYS SOOO TIRED. I SLEEP ALL NIGHT AND EVENING. I WORK DURING THE DAY BUT ITS REALLY HARD TO CONCENTRATE AND UNDERSTAND SIMPLE THINGS. I SOMETIME LOSE MYSELF IN THOUGHTS AND BECOME NUMB N MOTIONLESS N WOULD JUST STAIR IN SPACE WITHOUT MOVING A MUSCLE. I THINK I NEED HELP. WHAT DO I DO?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012