Suffering from depression, anxiety illness, cholesterol and blood sugar level high, on anti-depressants. Help?

My age is 50 years. I am suffering from some depression and anxiety illness from last about 20 years. Four years before I felt tiredness and pain in legs. My height is 5’-6” and weight at that time was around 94Kg. I went to physician to for my ailment. The doctor advised fastening Blood Sugar and cholesterol lab tests. The blood sugar reading was 119 and cholesterol was small high. The doctor did not advise any medicine for sugar and only asked for some life style changes. From that day I stopped cold drinks and sugary items / diet. I started daily brisk walk for about 45 minutes and added fruits in daily food. Now occasionally I got tested my sugar and cholesterol which are normal range. Three months before I did complete Blood Analysis and Fastening and 2 hour breakfast sugar tests. My weight is now 74 kg. The sugar test readings were 108 and 111 and cholesterol etc. readings were quite normal. I always remain in stress that I have become patient of diabetic and after some time I have to eat medicines for diabetic. I drink daily about 16 glass of water. Whenever I urinate more or feel some smell of urine tiredness or pain legs I become more anxious that this is due rise in sugar. At night my urinate condition is normal. Kindly advise me that if it possible that my impaired sugar which was diagnosed 4 years before can be reversed. I am a patient of diabetic or not. Some feeling of smell during urination is normal. I only eat some time antidepressant for my anxiety. I mostly remain worry about diabetic problem. How much I should worry about it.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013