Suffering from depression. Used olanzapina, caused diabetes, went into coma. Wants to use galvus medication. Will this cause erectile dysfunction?

hello my brother took for 3 years olanzapina for depress. i read in the prospect that may cause diabetes . one day went into coma and at the hospital they told us that he has diabetic type 1. he is 40 and we are thinking to use galvus met but he is worried that it may cause erectile disfunction. is it true? can you recommend a good diabetic clinic in XXXX?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012