Suffering from depression. Taking frext, zosert, quitipine. Headache, blurred vision. Side effects of the medication?

sir my wife is suffering from major depressive disorder last 5 yrs. and taken lot of medicines such as frext 50 , zosert, zapiz, qutipine 100, c prams s 20, fludac 20mg tryptomer 50 etc. at present since ladt 10 days she is taking arpizol 10 along with bupron xl 150 in the morning and lonazep 1mg with dicorate 125 with veniz Xr 75 in the night.she is still feeling the headache along with blurred vision every time. how long she needs to take medicine and how these medicine will effect her body. we are in dilemma what to do. please advice.does these medicine got severe side effects.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013