Suffering from dengue, variation in P count. How much time it takes to come back to normal?

On 04.10.2013, I suffer with very high fever . After test report on 05.10.2013 it was clear that I am suffering from dengue fever and P count was 0000. Rashes appeared on 5th itself. On 6th morning P count was 0000 and in evening it was 0000 and same was in the moring of 7th. In the evening of 7th P count increased to 0000 and rashes reappeared with serve iching. Is it near recovery state or it will take more time to recover P count within the range.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013