Suffering from dengue fever, elevated enzyme levels, high SGPT, SGOT levels. Can I consume alcohol?

I had suffered from dengue fever and got discharged from hospital in mid October 2012 with elevated enzymes levels. On 18/10/12 my SGPT level was 135 , SGOT 79, GGTP 159. On 29/10/12 it was 39/30/82 respectively. on 20/11/12 it was 32/26/42 respectively. Till date as a precuationary measure i have no consumed alcohol. I propose to start consuming alcohol now. Can I start to consume alcohol now? I continued smoking after discharge from hospital. Pls advice.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013