Suffering from delusions and hallucinations, not in touch with reality. How to prevent a relapse?

Respected sir, I had been suffering from delusion and hallucinations from 2007 to 2010, but now i am afraid that what if the symptoms relapse. I would like to know about the causes for this. I feel i am not in touch with reality and i see a stark as to how people generally view and understand things and myself. I have come to know the difference recently when i introspected, but i behaved like right from my childhood. please reply to my letter.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013