Suffering from dehydration and low potassium. Dizziness, muscle twitches, vomiting and headaches. Side effects of Lexapro?

I have been ill for 2 months. Started with dizziness and internal shaking. Went to the ER 3 times. Dehydration and low potassium . I continue to see my primary care physician weekly. We have confirmed low potassium this week. I have historically had loose stools and defecation after eating. Gallbladder removed in 2003. I have only recently been put on lexapro for anxiety. I h (37 days). I have been having shakiness, muscle twitches, intrrrupted sleep and headaches. I woke up to vomiting yesterday morning. Please advise. Is the shakeiness, twitches side effects if the Lexapro?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  34 Awaiting Answer