Suffering from degenerative disc disease, bulging discs in neck, pain from base of skull to shoulder. Back surgery, epidurals done. Treatment?

I have degenerative disc diese in my lower back and a buldging disc in my neck , with constant pain in those areas sometimes pain shots up and down my left side from the base of my skull spreading down my left shoulder to my hip and down to my toes. I have had one back surgery in 2008, as well as, several epidurals. But, nothing seems to help. I take pain medication but that does help either. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012