Suffering from cysts in underarms, between legs. Tried antiseptic cream, no relief. Treatment options?

Hi, I am getting cyst/boils in my underarm and between my legs. This has been going on for months now and I have asked the doctor on several occasions what can I do. To date he has given me nothing and said there s nothing to treat them. I m getting married in 10 weeks and just can t seem to clear up the ones under my arms. I am applying antiseptic cream regularly but nothing is helping. Please help!!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013