Suffering from cystic acne, heavy periods, ovarian cysts and irregular periods. Cyst rupture in the vaginal ultrasound. Facial hair growth. PCOS?

I have been struggling with cystic acne , heavy menstrual flow, ovarian cysts and irregular periods since I was a teenager. I had a vaginal ultrasound done about 3 months ago after having a cyst rupture on my ovary. The doctor said the ultrasound showed a thick endometrium lining and several follicular cysts that generally go away on their own and would like to repeat the ultrasound in a few months; she said we may be discussing the possibility of endometriosis. It has been at least 6 months since I have noticed abnormal facial hair growing along with excessive body hair and an increase in cysts on my face. I have been to embarassed to address this with my doctor until recently. She said it is probably my hormones, which after researching I find is common in PCOS. Can I request to be tested for PCOS or for hormonal imbalance? If so, should I consult with my family doctor or dermatologist?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
no need to go for dermatologist you just go for pcos as your hormanal cycle is getting disturbed and as homeopath i can assure you can be treated well provided you get right homeopathic physician. he will discover the cause and will ask all your body functions your likes dislikes and your mental symptoms remember no disease can occur without the permission of body so go ahead